This Policy is processed in in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR). The purpose of this Policy is to provide all basic information regarding the processing, protection and processing of personal data.
Interpretation of terms used in this public notice on the protection of personal data:
- "Personal information" - any information that could identify you now or at any time in future;
- "Processing" - any operation performed with Your personal data, such as assembling, recording, arranging, structuring, storing, customizing or altering, searching, inspecting, using, accessing, transmitting, spreading or otherwise making available, sorting or combining, limiting, erasing or destroying;
- "Consent" means any free, concrete, informed and unambiguous manifestation of wills by which the data subject gives a declaration or other apparent confirmation of his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data;
- "Controller" means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data;
- "Processor" means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other entity processing personal data for us;
- "Recipient" means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other entity to whom personal data are provided, whether or not a third party.
This document would like to let you know how we handle Your personal information and assure you that your personal data is the most valuable thing we keep protecting. Our staff deal with Your personal information in compliance with valid legislation of the Czech Republic and the European Union. Our IT systems and processes are regularly monitored by the company's internal security processes to always work with Your personal data in the best and safest way. We understand that your personal information that you have been entrusted to us to deliver to our service is not our property, and therefore we appreciate the trust you have in You assign us, when granting your personal information. IN in case we want your personal data to be used for for purposes other than those listed here, we will inform you in good time before such processing begins. Without your consciousness, we will never do it, though to we will have an adequate so-called legal title.
Who we are and who can get access to your personal information?
We would like to be sufficiently transparent to you when processing your personal information, so we will always tell you who can access, process and access your personal information for the purposes listed below. The administrator of your personal data is, for the Czech Republic, the company Ondřej Výšek , U Ládek 239/47, 251 01, Říčany-Strašín, ID 75296934. We do not use the services of the processors and we carry out all processing purposes by ourselves or with the assistance of external partners they have a lasting relationship. These partners are contractually secured, including a confidentiality agreement.
However, we also store your personal information with other companies (processors). Our processors provide us with internal systems and storage with maximum protection. This is especially the company ČESKÝ WEBHOSTING sro, with registered office at Wilsonova 579, Slaný, ID: 27245357, and your data are located exclusively in countries of the European Union.
We never proactively disclose and disclose your personal information. Your personal information at we remain in complete safety. If we need to pass your personal information to another recipient, we will to inform and not transfer the data without your consent.
What happens if you do not trust our personal data? If that were the case, we would not you are able to conclude a service and / or provide you with services from resulting therefrom.
Your personal details are in our safety, so why do you want to know how we protect them?
The personal data you entrust to us is under our continuous physical, electronic and procedural control. We have up-to-date control, technical and security mechanisms to ensure maximum protection of processed data from unauthorized access or transmission, loss or destruction, and other possible misuse. All persons with Your personal data come into contact in the performance of his / her work or contract obligations, are bound by statutory or contractual duty of confidentiality. We are very sorry, but can not tell you the specific technologies we use to ensure security, precisely in order to protect you and our data efficiently. However, the general principles we use include:
Access to service and data using https to ensure secure communication;
Storage of data on secure / encrypted storage;
Two-phase system administrators authentication ;
Regular backup of system data ;
Maintaining the entire system in current version.
Although it is a secondary activity for us to process your personal information, we would like to inform you that we are legally processing all processing.
In order to provide you with our service, we need to work with Your personal information. Most of our processing is based on the fulfillment of the contractual terms and conditions, which are also considered as registrations on the pages between you and Ondřej Výšek, ID 75296934, even if this is only an order of our services that you made through https://vystavy.klubmorcat.cz .
However, some data may go beyond our duties and we always obtain from you a consent that you can freely grant and not limit you in drawing on our services. Legislation also imposes certain obligations that we have to meet, so we also process data that the laws of the Czech Republic prescribe.
- We use in particular:
- because we do not send you any marketing emails or do not look for services from which you could be unsubscribed and do not have a negative impact on you, then we do not use the purposes for your consent.
- We use the contract term:
- to create your account in our services, which also serves to manage the environment. When we provide you with registration services for the purpose of the exhibition;
- to terminate the provision of the service upon your request or to withdraw from the contract, when we do so for cancellation and cancellation of the service;
- for the presentation of the selected information to the organizer of the exhibition, which is always stated directly in the exhibition conditions of the exhibition.
- We use the legal obligations in particular:
- to perform the billing for the services provided, where we perform billing for the services provided or billing for the requirements that have been incurred by you;
- to process receivables arising from the operation of the service, whenever the invoice or related services are not paid properly. As part of this, we process personal data for clearance and settlement of this claim.
If you do not agree with the processing we perform or will contact us by asking us, you can contact us at any time. You can come with us confidently turn and after you prove your identity, you will be free to make a withdrawal of your consent or to exercise your rights.
Right of access
We will provide you with information about what we have done with your personal lifetime during our lives in our company, including a copy of your personal information. However, we can not provide you with any information, especially those that would disrupt our intellectual property or interfere with the privacy of others.
The right to be forgotten
We will erase or anonymize your personal information that you have provided or obtained from our activities.
Right to limit processing
If you object to our processing, we will restrict our processing during the period of validity of the objection. A similar situation is set if you believe that we process outdated data, but we will restrict the processing until that personal data is up to date. Eventually, this may happen automatically if any of the processing is illegal.
Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to our processing at direct marketing. Alternatively, if you believe that processing performed by us on legitimate interest affects your privacy too.
The right not to be subject to automatic decision making, including profiling
We currently do not have any automatic decision-making, including profiling, and that is why we can not provide you with this right.
Right to data portability
We will be happy to provide you with a copy of the personal data you provide in a machine-readable format so that they can be transferred to another company. However, he can not pass on all information, especially those that would disrupt our intellectual property or interfere with the privacy of others.
You can contact us using the email info_@_optimalizovane-it.cz . You can also visit us at the address above and we will be happy to arrange for you to wait. We want to alert you that your rights may be exercised in for some situations, provided that we have determined that the information you already have or will have the number of your requests disproportionately high with with regard to the time you are applying for your rights.
We would like to inform you about for what purposes we will process your personal data if you entrust it to us.
As our main job of mediating a job, then we will mainly carry out these activities, which we try to deliver your service in maximum possible quality. These are in particular the following:
- Create your account with our services, which also serves to manage the environment. When we provide hosted postal services within the given purpose;
- Performing the cancellation of a service upon your request or withdrawal, where we do so by canceling and revoking the service;
- Performing billing for the services you provide, where we perform billing for the services you provide, or billing for requests made by you;
- Processing receivables arising from the operation of the service, whenever the invoice or related services are not paid properly. In this regard, we process personal data for clearance and settlement of this claim;
- Preparation of documents for the organization of exhibitions, this will be handed over to your chosen personal data to the organizer of the exhibition so that the exhibition can be organized.
If you provide us with your personal information, then we will only process those that we really need and need to process.
WITH We treat your personal data responsibly and deliberately with especially with regard to your safety. In order to offer you the best services, then we need to keep some personal information about you, so you are in your favor our system is registered and you can always edit:
- Personal identification information such as name, surname, e-mail, telephone number or any other contact information you provide us with;
- Images you save to the service as profile images;
- Billing information such as address, ID, VAT ID;
However, not all of the data you give us directly and can be generated on our side in activities and security of servers or by visiting our website, so we would like to tell you what data can be. These include in particular:
IP addresses and cookies obtained by visiting our website, which we only use to will secure our systems. We do not use this information for behavioral advertising or other profiling of your person or your behavior;
Logs in systems, especially logs with login information, or information, from which device you accessed in the service.
If we get this information from other than directly from you (e.g., by signing up for other services), then we inform you about this fact and you can exercise your rights. We will provide the information within one month from the moment we get this information about you, but always before we start our own processing. We'd like to assure you that no processing will be initiated until you have been informed.
Your personal information is not always with us. How long will we have your personal information?
we will not keep your personal data forever, but only for the time necessary for us to offer you our services and the innovations of the existing ones. IN compliance with the principles of our core business will be your personal data in information of the system are stored for a maximum period of six months from the termination of the contractual relationship between us and you. Assuming that the law requires us to keep records of you for longer, we will have some personal data longer, but we will inform you of your rights.
Do we always work with up-to-date information?
We regularly update all the personal information we keep on you. We do not process any incomplete or outdated information as we know that your personal data may time to change, so we will regularly invite you to update your personal information that is stored with us. We will be delighted to help keep our contact database up to date and therefore we greatly appreciate if you always change your personal information in the administration interface of our services where you can access through the address:
Any legal relations arising out of or in connection with the processing of personal data are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, regardless of where access has been made to them. To resolve any disputes arising in connection with the protection of privacy between you and the service provider, the relevant Czech courts will apply the Czech law.
We can, and will be, regularly updated with the wording of the Public Notice on the Protection of Personal Data. We will notify you in advance of any such change by e-mail at least 30 days before the changes become effective.
This Privacy Notice enters into force on 25 May 2018 and was last updated on 23.5.2018.